Friday, December 19, 2008

Catching Up

David and I bought a house in late September and since then my baking has slowed down significantly. Home ownership is ALOT of work. I have baked some since we've moved but just not as much. I haven't had a lot of time to post either. My goal for the new year is to stay up to day on my blog. I was doing well for awhile and then fell by the way side when we moved. I am going to post pictures some of the goodies I've made the past couple of months. I am doing my Christmas baking this Sunday and will definitely post the recipes. Will be baking some favorites mint brownies, lemon bars, snickerdoodles, and chocolate fudge. New for this year are chewy chocolate cookies with red and green white chocolate morsels, oatmeal cookies with cranberries and walnuts, soft gingerbread cutout cookies, and peanut butter fudge. If I have more time, I may bake one or two other items. David and I are headed in different directions for Christmas so I am making a nice dinner for us. On the menu is rosemary leg of lamb (leg of lamb), mash potatoes and gravy, green beans, and dinner rolls.

No comments: